Assassin Amia 2X Heavy Kob Special 11ft, 2-piece surf rod (2-4oz)
The 2X Heavy Amia is an excellent choice for Hawaii. The larger, high quality guides offers Hawaiian fisherman to still tie on their rub leaders, the knots will go through with ease. The double footed guides add extra strength for pulling on big fish.
The Assassin Amia has the look and feel of a custom rod, but is about $300-$500 cheaper! The Amia Kob Special is slightly thicker than the regular Amia Extra Heavy, but has larger eyes specifically for leaders. The ultralight, carbon blank ensures very long castability, sensativity and yet has the backbone and pulling power to land tuna from shore! Paired up with good braid and a quality 6000-8000 size reel, you will find it very hard to beat this combination.
- With a 2oz GT Ice Cream Needle Nose and braid, you are able to reach 150 yards with a good cast.
- 2oz-4oz casting weight
- 11ft, 2 piece shoregame rod
- Specifically made for braided line (30-50lb)
- Action: slow/medium
- FUJI and ALPS components (double footed guides for extra pulling power)
- Extremely well made,reinforced carbon blank
- Made specifially for throwing artificials
- Powerful, long-range casting ability
- Rod bag included
- Perfect complement for a GT Ice Cream lure!